Where to find us
The Velokhaya BMX Oval is located on the corner of
Kusasa and Makabeni Streets in Khayelitsha.
GPS coordinates: S34 02.06 E18 39.66
PO Box 8
c + 27 (0) 72 837 3566
t + 27 (0) 87 550 1279
c + 27 (0) 82 530 2448
f + 27 (0) 86 574 7319
DIRECTIONS – FROM THE N2
- Take N2 highway to Somerset West, out of the City of Cape Town.
- Go past the airport.
- Take the Mew Way turn off/off ramp to the left – off ramp no 25.
- Turn right at the stop street and go back over the highway.
- Go straight through the first set of traffic lights and continue until you see PAMA road turnoff to your left.
- Turn left into PAMA.
- Turn right at the first road to the right.
- Follow the road until it bends and you see the brightly painted shipping containers on the left.
- Turn left at the stop street.
- Turn left into Velokhaya.
DIRECTIONS – FROM BADEN POWELL DRIVE (R310)
- Once on Baden Powell Drive, turn left or right into Swarklip Road/M49 (left if you are driving along Baden Powell from Muizenberg in the direction of the N2 or right if you are driving from the N2 towards Muizenberg).
- Turn right into Spine Road and continue over the four way stop which crosses Mew Way.
- Turn left at the next four way stop which is soon after passing Lookout Hill.
- Follow the road, past the Police Station and Petrol Station, until it curves and you see the Velokhaya buildings on the left.